How much time do you have to gain the knowledge and experience needed to purchase a great property within the Brisbane property market? Do you have the time to do all of the below with complete confidence to ensure you don’t buy a very expensive mistake?
- Research the market for the best location (Location, Location, Location)
- Scour the internet daily to make sure you don’t miss out on a great property
- Network with sales agents for off market and upcoming properties
- Conduct due diligence and analyze every property
- Book inspections
- Attend open-homes
- Research and conduct comparable market analysis to ensure you know it’s true value
- Negotiate the right price
- Contract submission and negotiation
- Organize, attend a Building and Pest Inspection and negotiate any issues identified
- Consult with the conveyancer
- Arrange a property manager
- Attend the Pre-Settlement Inspection and ensure the property is ready for settlement
EPA is not your average buyer’s agency, we not only absolutely love assisting investors with their portfolios, we also feel sadness in watching young owner occupiers who have spent time and energy saving the large deposit, then miss out on their dream because they don’t have the experience and knowledge to secure the property.
With this in mind, we have come up with a range of affordable services that suit everyone. Whether you’re an investor buying your first, second or third property or a first-time home owner, we have a service that ensures you get all the professional advice, up-to-date market knowledge and price guide appraisals you need to take the stress out of securing a great property.
We pride ourselves on having a service for ALL budgets, so everyone can purchase with complete confidence.